Friday, 14 January 2011

My Crafting Extravaganza

I enjoy making things, working with my hands and being able to say "I made this myself." And I haven't been doing enough of that recently. The next month or so is going to change that.


I have a new exciting project. Starting on the 14th of January, I am going to make 27 new things before the 10th of February. I may not be able to manage one a day, due to the demands of work, but I hope to be able to make it up. Some of the projects may be rather small, though. I'm aiming for things I've not made before.


I got a new toy for Christmas. 




It’s going to be immensely helpful in this endeavour. 


I was also given lots of books, some crafty and some even steampunk! Plus I still have the plans for this clock to make.


I'm not going to list all the things I'm planning, but I will post them as they are completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment