Sunday, 19 January 2014

Cloak and Dress

The first two projects were two of the biggest I'm planning.

Firstly, a cloak so I had something other than a very long black one for role-playing. I have no progress shots of this.



That isn't poor photography - it really was foggy.




Second, a dress. I'm not sure what I can use this for, but making it was a challenge. The pattern was an old Butterick one I got from eBay, and I've no idea when it was made. There's not really any point in describing how I made it, as all I did was follow the pattern.

Cutting out.



Without sleeves or fastening up the back



Finished!











I'll document and describe each step of the next few projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment